Total Hydrocarbon AnalyzerThe Baseline® Series 9000 is the candidate of choice whenever accurate, reliable total hydrocarbon analysis is required. The Series 9000 analyzer provides unparalleled flexibility and offers continuous, fully automated gas analysis over a broad range of concentrations.
The 9000 has a dynamic range from less than 10 ppb on the low range version and up to 100% as methane on the high range version. The analyzer has a generous complement of analog, digital and logic output capabilities.
The Series 9000 is designed to continuously monitor the total hydrocarbon content of non-condensing gases in a variety of applications, such as:
- Beverage grade CO2 analysis
- Scrubber & oxidizer efficiency
- Carbon bed breakthrough detection
- Contaminant analysis in pure/ultrapure inert gases
- Well logging
- Industrial hygiene & safety monitoring
- Fenceline (perimeter) monitoring around industrial sites
- LEL monitoring
- Flame ionization detector.
- 3U case, 19″ (48.3cm) rack mountable.
- Automatic calibration at user-defined intervals.
- Internal, multipoint sampling option.
- FlowGuard electronic control of fuel, air and sample.
- Electronic back-pressure regulator with sample bypass system ensures fast response.
- Discrete, multilevel concentration & fault alarms.
- Analog output ranges programmable from 1ppm – 100% full scale.
- Programmable relays for concentration alarms, events and diagnostics.
- Automatic FID ignition, with automatic shut-off of sample, fuel and combustion air.
- Remote operation via RS-232 and Ethernet.
- Graphical display and easy to use menu system.
- Optional 9000 Keeper software to monitor and control the instrument remotely.
|Detector||Flame ionization detector (FID)|
|Ranges||MDQ 0.003%, Full-scale 0.01 – 100% (Methane)
MDQ 0.01ppm, Full-scale 1 – 200ppm (Methane)
MDQ 0.1ppm, Full-scale 1 – 2,000ppm (Methane)
MDQ 0.3ppm, Full-scale 1 – 20,000ppm (Methane)
|Repeatability||±1% Full-scale response|
|Drift||±1% of Full-Scale over 24 hours|
|Response Time||< 5 seconds to 90% of final reading|
|Alarms||Multilevel concentration and fault alarms that result in audible and visual alarms. Alarms may also be mapped to relays to control external equipment.|
|Sampling||Internal single or multipoint modules for pre-filtered (<0.1 microns), non-condensing samples, with or without sample pump.|
|Calibration||Programmable automatic or manual calibration|
|Support Gas||Hydrogen 35 cc/min, Air 175 cc/min (typical). Hydrocarbon content must be less than 1 ppm. Fuel blend options available, consult Baseline®|
|Dimensions||19.00″ (48.3 cm) W x 14.25″ (36.2 cm) D x 5.25″ (13.3 cm) H|
|Weight||< 20 lb (9.07 kg)|
|Configuration||Bench-top or rack-mount 19″ (48.3cm) panel|
|Connections||1/4″ (6.35 mm) tube fitting connectors|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
|Operating Humidity||0 – 95% (non-condensing)|
|Power||90 – 230 VAC, 50/60Hz, 3A|
|Display||3.4″ (8.6cm) x 4.5″ (11.4cm) graphical display|
|Relay Outputs||5 programmable form A relays rated to 3A at 230V AC (optional additional 9 relay output board)|
|Analog Outputs||1 programmable 0-20mA or 4-20mA isolated output (optional additional 3 analog output board)|
|Digital Outputs||RS-232, Ethernet|