Model 901 Headspace Oxygen Analyzer
The Quantek Model 901 is a battery-operated, portable headspace oxygen analyzer.
Other headspace analyzers require a new sensor every 1-2 years. But our flagship headspace oxygen analyzer, which is used by small and large food packagers, producers, and quality control personnel throughout the world.
Use it in the lab, or on the packaging line. Non-technical personnel will find it very easy to use – and at less than 3 pounds, it can be easily transported to other locations.
HOW TO SAMPLE YOUR PACKAGES
The Simply affix the foam septa to your package, insert the needle through the septa, and press the pump button. Sample is drawn through the probe and into the internal oxygen sensor. The residual oxygen concentration displays within 15-20 seconds.
LOWEST TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
The Model 901 oxygen analyzer is the market leader for durability, simplicity, and reliability. The initial lower cost, and longer-life sensor, makes it the industry leader in handheld portable headspace oxygen analyzers.
ABOUT THE INTERNAL OXYGEN SENSOR
The sensor is unaffected by high levels of background gases such as nitrogen or carbon dioxide, and unaffected by trace hydrocarbons. You can use the Model 901 for applications where oxygen level is very high (50 to 100%) without overloading the sensor. The expected electrochemical sensor life is typically 5 years, unlike other analyzers with an electrochemical sensor that last 1-2 years.
LIQUID BLOCKING FILTERS
Sample with confidence using our liquid blocking filters – all contamination is blocked from entering the analyzer, reducing downtime significantly.
HOW TO PURCHASE
U.S. and Canadian customers
Submit a quotation request, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (508) 839-3940.
visa-mastercard american_express Major credit cards accepted; net 30 terms granted upon credit review.
Contact us to be forwarded to a sales representative in your country.
- Range:0.0 to 100% Oxygen
- Resolution: 0.1% Oxygen
- Accuracy: +/- 1% of reading
- Minimum Detection Limit: 0.1%
- Drift: less than 1% per month
- Sensor: Proprietary electrochemical cell, expected lifetime 4-5 years
- Sample Pump: Internal, draws ~5cc/sec, with 2-12 second adjustable timer (on back of unit)
- Sampling Assembly: Probe with male luer connection for side-port needle, PTFE tubing
- Calibration: Calibrates with room air; SPAN adjustment on side; ZERO adjustment on side
- Calibration Frequency: Minimum once per year
- Power Supply: 100-240V (50-60Hz) Charger included, with US or international interchangeable plug adapter (upon request)
- Input Voltage: 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Battery Life: 10-14 hours before recharging
- Size: 7in x 3.5 in x 2in.
- Weight: 2 lb
- Warranty: 2 years, parts and labor
- Standards: CE, RoHS
- Included Consumables: 200 foam septas, 2 luer fit needles, 4 small liquid blocking filters, 4 large liquid block filters
- Included Documentation:Owners manual (includes operating instructions with detailed calibration instructions, calibration certficate, precautions), NIST calibration certificate
- Origin of Goods: Our products are manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Dairy Products
- Snack Foods Baked Foods
- Prepared Meals
- Sandwich Packages
- Pet Foods
- Dessert Foods
- and Many More
Includes everything you need to begin sampling:
- Built-in pump, sample probe.
- Starter pack of 200 foam septas
- 2 needles.
- 2 particulate filters,
- 2 moisture blocking filters
- Power supply / charger – (International compatible 100-240V)