PET Bottle Burst Tester
For PET bottle – Simulating filling process
PBBT-1 PET Bottle Burst Tester is a specialized test equipment for the testing the PET Bottle. It’s designed in accordance with the three international test methods which are commonly used. User can choose test method basing on their requirement. The PBBT-1 is capable to test the capacity of resilience under certain pressure or the rupture test of the PET bottle.
Through the reproduction of the pressurization, the process has been linearized and it increases to the predetermined point or the point of bursting.
After selecting the test program, the cycle will start automatically depending on the setting, the touch screen displays the pressure value in real time and record the maximum pressure and burst pressure.
- Standard equipment for the PET bottle industry
- 3 international test methods are available
- PLC integrated & Touch screen control
- Automatic clamping and filling system
- Can store 10 operator and 30 products
- User defined the product lot number and sequence number
- Display curve of pressure and volume expansion during the test
- Monitor and records the temperature of the water during the test
- Applicable to 2.5 L bottle (consult us for bigger size)
- Stainless steel design ensures the durability of tester
- RS232C data output connected to either printer or software
- Integrated calibration function
Fill ramp mode:
The filling ramp mode is designed to simulate the situation of filling lines of PET bottles. Under this mode the PET bottle are pressurized rapidly to the initially preset pressure and maintained for a given time (for example 13 second). Then continue to increase the pressure with a speed of 0.1bar/s until the outbreak of the bottle or reaching the max pressure or volume. Preset parameter includes: initial screening pressure, maximum pressure, and expansion of volume limit.
Under this mode, PET bottle will be pressurized rapidly to the initially preset and maintained for a predefined period.
Under this mode, user is able to create the pressure curve to meet the particular condition of control. User can define the pressure curve by steps, after the adjustment is made, the corresponding curve will be displayed on the user interface.
- Measuring range: 0-20 Bar
- Resolution: 0.1 Bar
- Sample range: Up to 2.5 L bottle
- Expansion in volume: Up to 2 L
- Power supply: 115/230v, 50 -60 Hz
- Pressure required: 3 bar water / 20 bar air source
- Temperature range: 0 to 50 0C
- Rear Panel: RS232 serial output
- Dimension: 740(L) x 500(W) x 920(H) mm
- Net weight: 70 Kg
- Water recycling system
- WMini printer
- WCalibration pack (including high accuracy pressure gauge for calibration/ calibration graduated flask/ spacer)
- WData management software